Thursday, June 5, 2008

RIP

Today is Miong's last day...as of this moment the cremation should be done.
I still can't believe this is real.

I was able to see him this morning through webcam. Thanks to my friends Ervin and Dex.
It was good to see friends from highschool. Armando, Marla, Lian and Tim were there still. Cynch said she was there but sleeping on the couch hehe.
Yes i got to see Miong, it was heart breaking and can't help myself but cry. He looked peaceful in his sky blue casket. I even told Ervin to wake him up, coz he's just asleep.
I really don't have any words to say but cry...it's hard to lose someone dear to you, a very good friend. I will cherish every single moment that spent with Miong. I miss him, I wish I was able to spend time with him before he left. I wish I was able to go home to see him.
When i go home, the first thing i will do is visit you and meet your wife and kids. I promise.
You will always be here in my heart Miong, I can never find a friend like you. Love You Miong!

All of my pictures are in Hawaii so I asked my sister to scan it for me. I told her to scan at least 10...and here are few of them. I will scan more when I go back to Hawaii next month.
Here are some memories with Miong...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kristine said...

I haven't seen Remigio in years. Yes, it would've been nice to see everybody together again. Share na lang kami ng memories ni Gerry nung high school with Remigio. I guess that's one of the bonuses of being married to an old schoolmate, we can talk about these things.

P.S. Welcome back to Blogger, Winnie. Be sure to keep us up to date k?! I'm kind of a little behind na rin.