Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Monthly Household Expenses

Monthly Household Expenses

Snag this from
Lizzz

How many sq meters is your place, and how many people live there?

***It's an apartment, i think it's 900 sq meters. 2 bedroom 2 baths for 3 people.

How much is your electricity bill monthly? Water?

***We live in a military housing - free electricity & water.

Other utilities?

***Cox bundle (internet, cable, phone) - $150


Groceries? Market?

*** It varies, I cook a lot - about $50-$100/week
*** I only go to the
commisary where everything is cheaper than everywhere else i believe
*** I have
WIC so that saves me a few bucks - that includes - 3 gal milk, 2 lb cheese, 36 oz cereal, 2 doz eggs, 3 juice, 1 peanut butter, & fruits/vegetables

Misc

***Gas? - argh - yesterday $55 to fill up

***Credit cards - $$$$$

***2 car payments - $$$$ lol

Now it's your turn! I'm tagging Ritz, Kat/sojourn, Kitty

No comments: