Monday, June 23, 2008

I signed up for PPP

I signed up for PPP blog marketing

I heard PPP (PayPerPost) from Lizzz a good friend of mine. She encouraged me to sign up not only for the extra money opportunity but to meet new people. She introduced me to blogging couple of years ago and had my own blog last year but too lazy to post anything. I recently came back to my blog and more interested this time. I recently checked Payperpost and finally signed up. After a few days, to my surprise I was approved. I thought it will take longer.

I am a stay at home wife and a mother. I am online most of my spare time. So why not use my spare time to make money and make friends. I have met few friends online now and it’s really fun meeting new people all over the world.

This is the first website that I have signed up for making money online. I am taking up my first opportunity with Payperpost and hoping to start making money soon to be able to have extra income for bills and shopping. I was hesitant at first about it but I have heard so much that it helped a lot of people financially that is why I am giving it a try. Blogging is so much fun and make money while blogging? Can you ask for more?

So what are you waiting for? Sign up now and earn money from blogging. It is easy and simple. Just log in to PPP and get started, you will definitely love it as much as I do!



1 comment:

ruby said...

congrats for PPP approval :)